We are committed to good governance and management and have in place a number of procedures and policies to ensure we meet this commitment.
A key part of our commitment is our suggestions and complaints process. If you would like to make a suggestion about our firm, service offering, or if something needs to be put right, we want to hear from you.
What happens next?
Once you’ve contacted us and told us about your concern we will investigate it and discuss a resolution with you. If we can’t resolve it straight away we will give you an estimate of how long it should take and who is managing it for you. We aim to resolve all concerns within 3 business days.
If you have raised a concern with us and we have been unable to resolve those concerns with you, depending on the nature of your concern, you can seek independent advice or assistance from:
- The Disputes Tribunal
- The Tenancy Tribunal
- Your Local Citizens Advice Bureau
- Your Community Law Centre
- The Office of the Privacy Commissioner (for privacy issues)
Cusack Partners Ltd is committed to ensuring that we handle personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
The information that Cusack Partners Ltd collects from individuals is held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and in particular, the Privacy Principles contained in that Act. Cusack Partners Ltd may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including via consumer promotions, surveys and recordings of customer service, credit control, sales and other telephone calls.
We may use it for the purposes of:
- Confirming your identity
- Supplying clients and customers with any other products or services they have requested
- Administering client and customer accounts; credit checking and debt collection
- Improving our customer service, including monitoring and following up queries and complaints
- Improving our online services and website
- Informing you or contacting you regarding our products, brands, special offers, publications and other promotions we think you may be interested in
- Commissioning a market research company to carry out a study on our behalf
- Enforcing Cusack Partners Ltd rights under its contracts with clients and customers
Security of your information
Cusack Partners Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure that all information it collects, uses or discloses is accurate and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons for legitimate business purposes.
Disclosure of your information
Cusack Partners Ltd will not disclose or distribute any personal information without the consent of the person concerned or within the limits contained in the Privacy Act. In order to fulfill the purposes listed above, Cusack Partners Ltd may disclose your information to (but not limited to) the following;
- agents who are responsible for carrying out on Cusack Partners Ltd behalf any of the purposes listed above
- credit risk assessment agencies / debt collection agencies
- Cusack Partners Ltd legal and financial advisors
- The Department of Building and Housing
- market research companies
- related Cusack Partners Ltd companies
Destruction of your information
Cusack Partners Ltd takes all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is appropriately disposed of once it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected.
Access to your information
You may request an inspection, update or correction of the personal information we hold about you, or lodge a complaint by contacting Cusack Partners Ltd Privacy Officer.