Whether you own a single property or a portfolio of properties, we offer a full suite of innovative and flexible property management and facilities services. Our solutions are designed to maximise the value from your investment while providing the highest standard of service to your tenants and are backed by our service guarantee.
Our satisfied clients say
"Before we hired Cusack Partners were worried about their trustworthiness and honesty, particularly for collecting the rent from my tenants and paying it to me, on time and accounted for. When Alayna left her last company we encountered many difficulties with the new manager so we did some research on the internet and tracked her down and signed with Cusack Partners. Since then we have no hesitation in recommending Cusack Partners to others. You always pay the rent on time and it is always accounted for, you keep us updated and at ease and we like the fixed fees that represent value with no hidden costs. It is nice not having to worry about our property. Thanks."
Gary & Suzanne Smith, Australia
Our property management expertise ensures your asset is well managed at all times saving you money and increasing your rental return.
What we do:
- Regular property inspections ensuring you are fully informed on the condition of your asset and any maintenance requirements. We have found that when tenants know inspections are regular and thorough there is less wear and tear meaning less expense and downtime between tenancies.
- Regular rent reviews to provide you with an accurate estimate of how much your property will rent for. This means we can ensure you receive competitive rents and maximise your return.
- 24 hour emergency customer service line so that if anything goes wrong, your tenants know who to call (and it won't be you at 2am!).
- Access to trusted and specialised trades. We can arrange all minor or major works on your property at competitive rates with our own staff and trusted partners who we use regularly and trust.
To find out more about our firm, service offerings and how we can help you, contact us or download - An owners guide to Cusack Partners how we manage your property
Our tenant management systems are designed to attract quality tenants and produce consistent rental income. This includes:
- Marketing and advertising your property for rent using a variety of marketing tools to gain maximum exposure and quality tenants.
- Sourcing and selecting quality tenants to rent your property and managing their needs and requests on an ongoing basis which would otherwise consume your time.
- Effective pre rental documentation including extensive photographic records at the start and during tenancy to protect your interests.
- Tribunal and disputes resolution, managing the legal and disputes process on your behalf.
Our financial management systems focus on maximizing your return on investment while providing the prompt and accurate reporting you and your accountant need. We provide:
- Collection and monitoring of rent payments and arrears, ensuring you are paid your money promptly at least twice monthly. This helps to protect your cash flow.
- Financial income and expenditure statements monthly and annually and bond administration ensuring every cent is accounted for.
Areas we service
Bay of Plenty Edgecumbe, Katikati, Matata, Mt Maunganui, Opotiki, Papamoa, Rotorua, Tauranga, Te Puke, Whakatane
Waikato Cambridge, Hamilton, Huntly, Matamata
"With the expertise of successfully managing a large real estate portfolio of our own, we know what’s important to property owners and investors. If you are like me you want peace of mind knowing that your property manger is accessible to both you and your tenants and is responsive in attending to every detail promptly and effectively. It is important to have a property manager who is knowledgeable about your property, the local area and is also dedicated to maximising the returns and value of your property investment. To learn more about our service or to receive a free appraisal give our team a call on 0800 800 910".
Dion Cusack, Director, Cusack Partners Ltd